Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wii! Day [Random] out!

First of all I feel like I live in a nut shell you know...
Not going out and chill with my friends and stuff... damn!
I even have the worse sense of direction around Penang...
Work work work is all I do. I should have posted this like ages ago.
Work is holidng me back.. worst of all I dont even get paid!
Nvm that... This post may contain lots of bitchin and you will realise how much I suck.

The day was Friday... 5/6/2009
I woke up at around 9... Work time!
I had to carry 20 boxes 50kg cabinets and 4 tables to some office lot in Equatorial Hotel. With help from a lorry guy and a trolley. Damn it was a pain. I got back and vomited cz I was using too much energy. Yes yes... I got a weak stamina but seriously it was tough. About 12noon I took a shower and ate a bowl of noodles. At 12.45pm with the worst sense of direction I drove to Gurney to meet up with Cheryl… Oh have I told you I have not been to gurney and I never knew there was a new wing… Yea. Now you know.

So It took me an hour to get to Gurney traffic was bad. So at about 1.50pm I called Cheryl to ask how do I find a parking! Then I drove around and finally found a parking spot! Get out of the car and it was about 2.10pm meet up with Cheryl and walked to a pool/snooker place called Mega Que. There I saw Sally and Eileen and Senny? The rest I can't recognise.. Well guess they don’t know me too so its all good!
After a few min of watching Sally and Eileen having a pool battle [Now swimming] Cheryl and I decided to have a walk around as Mega Que was ice cold! We walk and talk and end up in “toys r’ us” in search of Elmo! What we did at “toys r’ us” stays in “toys r’ us”. Hehe

After that we went back to Mega Que, Eileen won the pool battle and we went McD.
Cheryl had a Happy Meal! Got B.O.B as a free toy! The girls started eyeing for hot guys and laughing at how ppl walk and how weird ppl’s legs are…. Guess it’s a girls thing. Hahaha… Minutes later Cheryl got a call for an unknown number and it turns out to be Mei Rei. As Rei walk’s in to McD it went a lil quiet… Sally and Eileen went to find their other friends I guess.

After eating, Rei, Cheryl and I walk and talk and get to know each other. Cheryl told Rei about me not knowing that Gurney has extended and that I have not been to Gurney since it was extended. Rei thinks I am weird for that… hahaha. Well what to do when your dad is your boss. Cheryl had to get Sally and Eileen back to her grand ma’s place so she left Rei and I to so call “bond”.

So Rei decided to give me a tour around Gurney. It was enjoyable since she is very easy to talk to. We went up to the roof and climb around like crazy. Then we talk about her boyfriend and stuff. Rei and I went to “toys r’ us” to show me the rose thingy that she wanted her bf to give her. XD She is like "You should get Cheryl something like that." Then she say why not call Cheryl to say you love her and I did. Hahaha… Oh yea and I bumped in to Wayne and had a lil chat! XD

Cheryl came back and we went to Breeks to have a drink and talk. We had some random and funny talk. XD After drinking we went to the playground acted like silly kids. Cheryl and Rei climbed a tree and much random stuff.

Rei had to visit her neighbour who is ill in the hospital she Cheryl and I decided to walk her there… Funny Rei have to scream every time we cross the road… haha.
We left Rei to visit her friend and we talk back to Gurney… Sadly Cheryl’s parents are back and she had to leave…
So a good bye XoXo ends the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment