Saturday, June 27, 2009

Respects to Michael Jackson...

It was about 8 in the morning when I received a phone call from my buddy Afeez.
I was blur later shock by what he told me. He said "Hey man Michael Jackson died!".
I was completely shock.

I liked him ever since I was a lil kid... Love The Jackson 5 song "ABC" and I just love all of MJ's singles. He introduces us the moon walk, the gloves, the red jacket and so much more. He is a true performer and no words can describe his greatness I guess legend will be an understatement. He was about to make his come back and I say it will be the greatest come back ever but sadly he never made it.

Sad but true he has passed on but we will never forget what he had done to the world and he will always live in our hearts!
Rest In Peace Michael Joseph Jackson! We love you!

There was another death it was the original Charlie's Angels Farrah Fawcett.
She died of cancer at 9:30 a.m. in a Santa Monica hospital.
I was a fan of her too after Star World started playin Charlie's Angels minisods.
Well may Farrah Fawcett Rest In Peace.

Ps: Life is short and we will never know when death in near. Make the best of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment