Monday, July 6, 2009

Love is GONE!~

Well... Yesterday is the end of my relationship with Cheryl.
Yes blame me... I am the evil one who break her heart.
I never thought I would do this to her...
I never wanted the relationship to end but I was pushed to the edge.

I know keeping a long distance relationship is hard but I did it.
I took the relationship cz I feel in love actually with someone that loved me back.
I cant say that our relationship was strong I was always frustrated.
Frustrated by what she say and frustrated by her mood which change so fast.
I cant say that she is a bad girlfriend she is always there for me and support me.
I do whatever I can do keep the relationship... hide my anger and just go with the flow too keep her happy.
Always thought she would be happy, That is the only thing I can do for her I guess.
Problem is I just know I was never really good at making her happy.
Realised that her mood change is my problem.. Aint that a kick in the head?
Hell's yea! I just dont know how to please her. It seem what I do is never enough
worst I can be there like physically for her.

No doubt I kept my faith and hopes up. Still tryin to do what I do to keep her in check.
Till sunday morning I got a text from her sayin "I'm breaking up with you."
My heart shattered in to pieces. I was confused... All she tell me is I didnt send it. Then she is off to her school's carnival. I did not text her... thinking maybe I should give her space. Till about 4 she text me sayin that I dont even bother about her and I dont care. It just push me over the edge. I am still worked up about the unknown text and I thought there is a logical explanation for it.
Then she is like so what now... I told her.. If its me I only got one thing in my mind now and you wont like it. I want your answer maybe you can give me a hope that
you still want me. She knows what my answer is gonna be yet she want me to say it...
So i just did.

Yes I lost the one I truly love with all my heart... but I have no choice.
I just cant take it anymore I have to do it. I am truly sorry that I hurt her.
I know sorry cant cure it but that is all I can say. Still believe it or not
I still love her and I hope she can still be a friend to me.
Sadly so far... its just cold...
Now I am done shedding my tears. I have said all I want to...
I wish her all the best... Thanks for being my first girl friend.
You have been great guess I am the one loosing faith

Cheers to the relationship we ones had.

No comments:

Post a Comment