Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

Today is a special day for someone because that some on is turning 15 today!
So I would like to wish that someone… Which is my baby girl Lam Cheryl a
very Happy Birthday! *hugs and kisses. =]

First of all I would like to say I am so sorry for not being there for you in such a
special day… believe me if I could I totally would. Now the next thing will make
people think that you have a jerk boyfriend but sorry I didn’t get you anything.
Well maybe when you come back? =]

Now that I have cleared that, I just want to tell you how special you really are to me.
I have known you for more then a year now but if feels like I known you for ages now. I love the fact that we can talk so openly and freely about almost anything.
You are like an angel to me… accepting me for who I am. I know most people wont.
Hahaha… There is nothing more that I could ask for in a girl. Yes nothing is perfect and we sure have our ups and downs but I love it when we can rationally talk it off. Last but not least, to me you are a beautiful person on the outside and in the inside. I really don’t bother if some random person pops up and say that you are fat and ugly or anything that makes you feel bad because who cares what they say. They are no one to judge they don’t know you like I do.

There is just so much I feel about you but I cant put this feeling in to words.
All I can say now is I love you and I always do! Happy Birthday. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment